Product # 3225-10014
Multi-purpose hose for use on return fuel lines, PCV and EEC systems, and for fuel return hose connections on diesel fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel and petrol blends of ethanol (E85), methanol and ethers (up to the legal limits allowed by the EPA). Spiral reinforced construction. Caution: Do not use for pressure lines on fuel injected engines or for cooling system applications. Use Barricade™ Fuel Injection hose for fuel injection applications. Intended for use with fuels where MTBE concentrations are no greater than 15% by volume.
- Tube has been upgraded to meet changes in fuel characteristics and resists heat and oil.
- Working pressure up to 1 Mpa (10kg/cm2).
- Temperature: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum rating of 24 In./Hg for sizes less than 1⁄2" I.D., and 10 In./Hg for sizes 1⁄2" to 3⁄4" I.D. at ambient temperatures.
- Meets requirements of SAE J30R7 and DIN 73379 (except for tolerances).
- Nitrile Tube and Modified Nitrile Cover.
- Synthetic Fibre Reinforcement.
- Cover resists heat, oil, ozone and weathering.
- Available in 2ft, 25ft, or 250ft Lengths.