6376 SPECIAL APPL BELTProduct # 84236376
PoweRated® V-Belts are designed as an alternative to conventional light-duty belts, with high-performance construction to deliver more horsepower, less stretch, and provide longer service life. PoweRated® belts are suitable for outdoor power equipment, appliances, and industrial applications where Fractional Horsepower (FHP) belts are typically used. They are recommended for heavy-duty drives and clutching applications. Meets the requirements of high power, clutching ability, heavy shock load absorption and back idler driven lawn and garden equipment.
- Meets RMA oil and heat-resistant standards, but not for static conductivity
- Low cord positioning in thin profile gives extreme flexibility
- Temperature range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
Part # 6376 Product # 84236376 Description 6376 SPECIAL APPL BELT UPC 072053003819 Outside Circumference (in) 36.75 Outside Circumference (mm) 933 Top Width (in) 0.5 Top Width (mm) 13 Section 4L Angle 40 Notched false
Application Type Lawn & Garden Equipment Category FHP Medium Horse-Power V-Belts
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.23
Grow Your V-Belt Sales
Gates® does more than just provide durable, OE-equivalent lawn and garden and light-duty application aftermarket parts. We provide our partners and distributors with the support, resources, and tools required to grow a business. Our PoweRated® V-Belts provide self-service to customers, helping them select the right belt for the job, featuring 70 of our top-selling sizes, and making maximum use of your available floor space.
And when you purchase the full assortment, we'll send you the display for free.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with bareback construction for smooth clutching on shock loaded, backside-idler-driven equipment
- Aramid Tensile Cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability
- Distinct green color bareback low friction wrapping provide smooth clutching operation
- PoweRated® V-Belts can be substituted for equivalent sizes of Gates Truflex® V-Belts
- Fabric reinforcement on the bottom ensures high crack resistance if back idler is used
OE-Equivalent for Outdoor Equipment
From the largest agricultural seed planters to the smallest backyard leaf blowers, we've developed OE parts and equipment components with top brands in the outdoor equipment industry from around the world.
When you equip your lawn and garden tools with Gates®, you can trust your aftermarket solutions to have the same quality, function, and performance as the OEM assembly line.