3/3V910 SUPER HC POWERBANDProduct # 94940000
When uptime is a must, equip your drives with with Super HC PowerBand belts. With a superior combination of flex and load, the PowerBand® construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- Flex-Weave® cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
Part # 3/3V910 Product # 94940000 Description 3/3V910 SUPER HC POWERBAND UPC 770075444398 Outside Circumference (in) 91 Outside Circumference (mm) 2311 Top Width (in) 1.13 Top Width (mm) 29 Section 3V Notched false Num Strands 3
Top Width Per Strand (in) .38 Top Width Per Strand (mm) 10
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.95
Bring on the Vibration.
Because your Super HC PowerBand belt can handle it. Gates® Super HC™ Powerband™ belts are engineered for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over, or jump off the pulleys, and work best for operations subjected to pulsating loads. The Powerband technology consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus providing more powerful, tougher performance than all the belts taken separately.
Stable. Smooth. Efficient.
Super HC Powerband belts are designed for high stability and smooth running on the toughest drives, with compact construction to save you drive space and weight thanks to the high transmission efficiency and superior material construction.
If you need a custom design for your unique application, contact our team of product engineers.