View All Long Length PowerGrip® Timing Belting
LL100H TIMING BELTINGProduct # 93140008
The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Steel tensile cord is available in some belt types for added length stability.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
Part # LL100H / LL100H Product # 93140008 Description LL100H TIMING BELTING UPC 072053625929 Pitch 0.5 in Profile Timing Width 1 in Material Chloroprene
Markets/Applications Long length PowerGrip® Timing belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative that is well suited for linear movement, positioning and conveying applications.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Pulleys PowerGrip® Timing Pulleys
Belt Notes Continuous lengths, if needed, must be specified when ordering, and must be ordered in increments of the minimum order quantity (unless ordering the maximum continuous lengths). Continuous lengths may require lead times. Minimum order lengths for fiberglass tensile cord belting is 50 feet, ordered in 50 foot increments thereafter. Minimum order lengths for steel tensile belting is 98 feet, ordered in 98 foot increments thereafter. Minimum order quantities may vary for non-standard widths. Check with Customer Service.
Customer Pack 200 Weight (lbs.) 0.12 Max. Cont. Length 200 ft. Min. Order Qty. 50 ft.