View All Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets-ACHE
F8M-36S-21SH GT SPKTProduct # 77279536
Strong, durable sprockets designed for use with your PowerGrip GT™2 belts.
- Full split in bushing allows easy installation and removal.
- Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets keep overhung load below manufacturers recommendation.
- Precise sprocket design produces positive, press fit to shaft.
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer.
- Sprockets are precision manufactured and static balanced.
Part # F8M-36S-21 / F8M36S21 Product # 77279536 Description F8M-36S-21SH GT SPKT UPC 072053827958 Pitch 8 mm Number of Grooves 36 Width 21 mm Pitch Diameter 3.609 in Rebore false Bore Bushing SH Bore Range Min 0.5 in Bore Range Max 1.625 in Material Cast Iron Profile GT
Markets/Applications Use with any Poly Chain® belts.
Belt Notes Abbreviations used for sprocket materials: GI=Gray Iron, DI=Ductile Iron, SiS=Sintered Steel, ST=Steel, CI=Cast Iron. Details shown which do not affect drive function or overall weight may be changed without notification. On a sprocket, pitch is the distance between groove centers and is measured on the pitch circle of the sprocket. The pitch circle of the sprocket coincides with the pitch line of the belt mating with it. The pitch diameter of the sprocket is always greater than its outside diameter. Sprocket part numbers are comprised of pitch, number of grooves and width. For example; part number 8MX-48S-12 denotes 8mm pitch, 48 grooves, "S" for sprocket and 12mm width. Sprockets with 90 or more groves do not have flanges. WARNING: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
Trademarks QD® is a Registered Trademark of Emerson Electric.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 2.1