37012P DECOUPLER PULLEYProduct # 77891012
Gates® DriveAlign® Overrunning Alternator Decoupler Pulleys allow the alternator to "free-wheel" or "overrun" every time the engine decelerates and provide vibration isolation within the Accessory Belt Drive System resulting in smoother engine performance and efficiency and increased belt and component life. The line consists of overrunning alternator decoupler pulleys and one way clutches (not interchangeable).
- Chosen by OEM to reduce noise, vibration and harshness.
- Patented design unmatched by any other supplier.
- Exact OE replacement.
Part # 37012P Product # 77891012 Description 37012P DECOUPLER PULLEY UPC 072053497106 Contents Pulley, Dust Cap
Contact Surface V-Ribbed Grooved Flanged N/A
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter 1 (mm) 14.5 Outside Diameter (mm) 55.5
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Number of Grooves 6 Width (mm) 42.5
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.12 Import or Domestic Import
Features and Benefits
- Torsion spring absorbs engine vibration for quieter, smoother ride.
- Specialist removal and installation tools available.
- Covers all popular applications
- Supplied with protective cover.