K070491EMDProduct # 85510000
Gates® Micro-V® Start and Stop Belts serve as a core component of next-generation starter generator systems, promoting increased fuel efficiency, smaller and virtually silent operation.
- Micro-V Start and Stop belts provides high performance, delivering more than 600,000 starts.
- Extends life of the belt and other accessory drive components.
- Reduced noise output, vibration and harshness (NVH).
- Service life in excess of 150,000 miles.
- Advanced belt material composition.
- High load and flex capacity.
Part # K070491EMD Product # 85510000 UPC 770075397014 Effective Length (in) 49.11 Effective Length (mm) 1247 Number of Ribs 7 Outside Circumference (in) 49.625 Outside Circumference (mm) 1261 Section K Top Width (in) 0.947 Top Width (mm) 24
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.35
A MATERIAL DIFFERENCE
Gates Gates Micro-V® Belts Stop and Start are specially constructed using a high-performance rubber compound, enhanced cord material, and advanced adhesion technology. The result is a Micro-V® belt specially suited operate at high performance in next generation vehicle starter-generator systems.
A LIFETIME OF PERFORMANCE
Our attention to material science, engineering innovation, and our long-term partnerships with the world's leading automotive manufacturers lead Gates to continually push the limits of how our power transmission products perform. Gates Micro-V® Belts Stop and Start are an example of this innovation, providing improved efficiency and performance and dependability to last the lifespan of conventional vehicle operation.