Black Gold® Oilfield Vacuum
Recommended For: An economical, light weight hose designed for oilfield waste pit recovery, tank truck service, including oil field vacuum truck, where full suction or rated working pressures are required. Ideal for applications handling crude oil, salt and fresh water, tank bottoms, drilling mud, dilute solutions of hydrochloric acids and sewage transfer. Reference Gates Chemical Resistance Table. Caution: Not recommended for refined products such as gasoline or diesel. Drain hose after use.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +66°C continuous service. NOTE: Diesel fuel normally conveyed below +49°C.
- Construction: Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile cord with steel wire helix.
- Cover: Type D (SBR). Black corrugated with blue spiral stripe.
- Design Factor: 3:1.
- Couplings: 6, 7 or 78. (for ambient temperatures only). Reference the Hose Coupling Section.
- Packaging: All lengths coiled and wrapped in polyethylene.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Inside Diameter (mm)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (mm)||Weight Per ft|
|2X100OILFIELDVACUUM / 2 X 100 OILFIELD VACUUM||46881761||2X100 BLACK GOLD OILFIELD VACUUM 150SD||150||10.3||2||50.8||2.47||62.7||1.05|
|3X100OILFIELDVACUUM / 3 X 100 OILFIELD VACUUM||46881762||3X100 BLACK GOLD OILFIELD VACUUM 150SD||150||10.3||3||76.2||3.5||88.9||2.17|
|4X100OILFIELDVACUUM / 4 X 100 OILFIELD VACUUM||46881763||4X100 BLACK GOLD OILFIELD VACUUM 100SD||100||6.9||4||101.6||4.52||114.8||2.14|