Coal Power/Longwall Mine Hose - CPB Mine - MegaTuff®
Recommended for High-pressure hydraulic lines in longwall mining equipment and roof-support systems; petroleum-based or water emulsion ﬂuids. Two wire braid hose with static and dynamic pressure ratings listed on the hose. Couplings: MegaCrimp® Couplings (-4, -6, -8, -12, -16 and -20) GSP (-24 and -32)
- Superior to SAE and ISO Specifications.
- Dynamic working pressure per BCS174 means frequent pressure surges.
- Qualification testing requires 100,000 impulse cycles at 133% of the dynamic working pressure. Static working pressure means very little pressure surging.
- BCS174 says that the internal hydraulic circuit of a roof support system represents an almost steady-state condition with little or no dynamic loading, and hoses consequently will tolerate higher ratings.
- Determined by EN 853 2SN, it is the allowable working pressure under static load that approximates a 1:2.5 ratio to burst pressure.
- This is based on the EN specification burst pressures and not the higher Gates minimum burst pressures.
- MegaTuff cover offers 300 times the abrasion resistance of standard rubber cover.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Max W.P. (psi)||Max W.P. (bar)||Hose I.D. (in)||Hose I.D. (mm)||Hose O.D. (in)||Hose O.D. (mm)||Vac. (inHg)||MBR (in)||Wt. Per ft||Len. (ft)|
|70647||46571456||70647 20CPB-MTFXCTN||1 1/4||1.87||15||1.61|