PRO™ Series Couplings
Gates PRO™ Series wire braid coupling line offers users a professional-grade hydraulic solution engineered to meet the performance requirements of hydraulic applications across multiple end markets. Gates matched PRO Series hose and coupling lines with engineered crimp specifications ensure end-to-end system performance. The PRO Series line complements Gates’ existing line of MegaSys® hose and couplings, providing a broader range of engineering solutions for modern hydraulic applications.
- Qualified with Gates PRO Series hoses in sizes ranging from -4 to -16 offering a complete hydraulic system solution.
- Provides reliable performance for standard duty applications with applications in industries such as agriculture, construction, mining and manufacturing.
- System designs can be evaluated and optimized by our experts to ensure you get the right product for the application.
- Designed and tested to meet SAE, EN, and ISO specifications.
- Manufactured to Gates high-quality professional standards.
Features and Benefits
- One-piece design with the stem and ferrule staked together are fast to assemble.
- Covers all popular terminations including JIC, ORFS, BSP, DIN, MP, Flanges and Banjo.
- Tested under ASTMB-117 salt-spray conditions for red-rust corrosion resistance.
- Crimp specifications are published online in Gates eCrimp database.
- Access to Gates Technical Experts for application assurance.