G80902-0044 44PSYProduct # 72771193
Gates® PolySleeve is a spiral wrap designed to protect or bundle hose for appearance and safety. PolySleeve protects hose from chaffing, rubbing, crushing, ultraviolet rays and other hazards that cause hose failures. It can be an easy and economical way to protect equipment, reduce downtime, improve sighting and improve overall appearance. PolySleeve can be installed easily - even after the hose assembly or assemblies are in place. The edges are rounded, so installers won't cut their hands. Just wrap a section of Gates PolySleeve in the abrasion area or wrap it around any number of hose for better appearance or safety. It is offered in either black or yellow in a full range of sizes.\\This product is made of heavy-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and has a wide temperature range. At -40°F it starts to become somewhat brittle, and at 280°F it starts to become soft. After temperature is normalized, PolySleeve returns to its original state quickly.
- Available in two colors (black and yellow), multiple sizes for individual hose or bundling.
- Comes with rounded edges both inside and out for added safety.
- Easy to install before or after assembly fabrication or installation.
- Effective temperature range from -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to +130°C).
- Guards against harsh environmental conditions for reduced downtime.
- Safe, affordable protection for hydraulic and pneumatic lines.
Part # 44PSY POLY SLEEVE / G80902-0044 Product # 72771193 Description G80902-0044 44PSY UPC 072053737448
Coil I.D. (in) 2.60 Fits Max. Hose O.D. (in) 3.11 Fits Min. Hose O.D. (in) 2.62 Wall Thickness (in) .180
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Width (in) 1.6875
Customer Pack 66 Weight (lbs.) 0.55