M5K-XTF Wire Braid Hose - 350 Bar - XtraTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds requirements of EN 857 2SC and ISO 18752 Grade B. M5K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings, MegaCrimp Couplings (-4 to -6), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70399 / 8M5K-XTFXREEL||46578010||70399 8M5K-XTFXREEL GATR||5000||0.5||0.86||0.46||F|
|70423 / 4M5K-XTFXREEL||46578007||70423 4M5K-XTFXREEL GATR||5000||0.25||0.55||0.21||E|
|70428 / 5M5K-XTFXREEL||46578008||70428 5M5K-XTFXREEL GATR||5000||0.3125||0.61||0.24||E|
|70430 / 6M5K-XTFXREEL||46578009||70430 6M5K-XTFXREEL GATR||5000||0.375||0.7||0.29||E|
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special XtraTuff™ cover which offers 25 times the abrasion resistance of the standard M5K cover as per ISO 6945.
- Provides tighter than standard minimum bend radius and greater flexibility for easier plumbing.
- 70% of EN 857 2SC and 50% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR and BV.
- Standards: Gates proprietary.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 35 MPa.
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" to 1/2".