M2T®-XTF Wire Braid Hose - SAE 100R16 - XtraTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in tight areas. Exceeds SAE 100R16, SAE 100R2, ISO 11237 2SC R16 and ISO 1436 2SN R2 requirements and performance requirements of EN 857 2SC and EN 853 2SN. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings (-6 through -16), MegaCrimp Couplings (-4 through -20), and Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 857 2SC bend radii.
- Tighter bend radius reducing hose assembly length to save money.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70221 / 20M2T-XTFXCTN||46574651||70221 20M2T-XTFXCTN||2300||1.25||1.67||0.89|
|71038 / 6M2T-XTFXREEL||46574302||71038 6M2T-XTFXREEL||5000||0.375||0.7||0.31||E|
|71040 / 8M2T-XTFXREEL||46574304||71040 8M2T-XTFXREEL||4300||0.5||0.82||0.36||F|
|71043 / 10M2T-XTFXREEL||46574307||71043 10M2T-XTFXREEL||3800||0.625||0.95||0.46||F|
|71046 / 12M2T-XTFXREEL||46574310||71046 12M2T-XTFXREEL||3500||0.75||1.11||0.57||F|
|71049 / 16M2T-XTFXREEL||46574313||71049 16M2T-XTFXREEL||2500||1||1.39||0.77||F|
|71061 / 4M2T-XTFXREEL||46574138||71061 4M2T-XTFXREEL||6000||0.25||0.56||0.206||E|
Features and Benefits
- M2T® hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- With the Gates special XtraTuff™ cover which offers 25 times the abrasion resistance of the standard EFG5K cover as per ISO 6945.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 11237 2SC R16. SAE 100R16 working pressure and MBR requirements. Exceeds ISO 1436 2SN R2, SAE 100R2 working pressure and MBR requirements. Exceeds EN 857 2SC and EN 853 2SN performance requirements.
- M2T-XTF hose has smaller exterior dimensions and significantly tighter bend radius than competitive R16 hoses.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Size: 1/4" - 2".