G2H-MTF Wire Braid Hose - EN 853 2SN - High Temp +135°C - MegaTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-temperature +275°F (+135°C), high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications such as engine compartments, foundries, etc. Meets or exceeds the requirements of SAE 100R2, ISO1436 2SN R2 and EN 853 2SN. G2H hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids and phosphate esters. Couplings: Field Attachable Type T Couplings (-20 and -24), GlobalSpiral Couplings (-20), GlobalSpiral Plus Couplings (-24 and -32), MegaCrimp Couplings (-20), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 275°F (-40°C to 135°C) constant and 302°F (150°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70188 / 24G2H-MTFXCTN||46572151||70188 24G2H-MTFXCTN||1300||1.5||2.15||1.6||A|
|70189 / 32G2H-MTFXCTN||46572152||70189 32G2H-MTFXCTN||1175||2||2.65||1.79||A|
|70897 / 20G2H-MTFXCTN||46572573||70897 20G2H-MTFXCTN||1825||1.25||1.87||1.52||A|
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special MegaTuff™ cover which offers 300 times the abrasion resistance of the standard G2H cover as per ISO 6945, superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 1436 2SN R2ATS. EN 853 2SN. SAE 100R2AT.
- -20 validated with MegaCrimp®; -24 to -32 with GlobalSpiral Plus.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Size: 1-1/4" to 2".