90° Molded Heater Hose
It can be difficult to find hoses that easily adapt to sharp bends in your assemblies. Gates created a 90° Molded Heater Hose to make replacing hoses with existing sharp bends easy. Conveniently, our 22 sizes handle thousands of applications and are built to last because they resist electrochemical degradation and water permeation. Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications.
- Compatible for air and water applications. Not for conveying fuel or oil
- Operates under impressive temperature range of hot and sold: -40°F to +275°F (40°C to +135°C).
- SAE 20R3 EC Class D1 under 25mm (1") ID, SAE 20R4 EC Class D1 for 25mm (1") ID or larger
- EPDM tube, synthetic fiber reinforcement, EPDM cover
- Couple to hose bead fitting fastened with hose clamps
|Part #||Product #||Description||Max W.P. (psi)||Max W.P. (bar)||Hose I.D. (in)||Hose I.D. (mm)||Hose O.D. (in)||Hose O.D. (mm)||Vac. (inHg)||MBR (in)||Wt. Per ft||Len. (ft)|
|28461||42611677||HOSE CH GATR 28461||.5||12.7||0.31|
|28462||42611678||28462 MOLDED HTR HOSE||.5||12.7||0.42|
|28463||42611679||28463 MOLDED HTR HOSE||.5||12.7||0.31|
|28464||42611680||28464 MOLDED HTR HOSE||.5||12.7||0.44|
|28465||42611681||28465 MOLDED HTR HOSE||.5||12.7||0.76|
Thousands of Applications.The days of trying to finagle a hose into a stubborn angle are over. With the special 90° Molded Heater Hose solution from Gates®, you can easily install a hose meant for those inconvenient spaces on thousands of different applications with just 22 sizes.
Free Up Some Shop Space.
With solutions fit to so many applications in under 25 sizes, your need to store, manage, and buy additional hoses will significantly decrease. More applications, fewer hoses, less money - that's how Gates® works to better your business, and Power Your Progress.