PVC/EEC Fuel Hose
Multi-purpose hose for use on return fuel lines, PCV and EEC systems, and for fuel return hose connections on diesel fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel and petrol blends of ethanol (E85), methanol and ethers (up to the legal limits allowed by the EPA). Spiral reinforced construction. Caution: Do not use for pressure lines on fuel injected engines or for cooling system applications. Use Barricade™ Fuel Injection hose for fuel injection applications. Intended for use with fuels where MTBE concentrations are no greater than 15% by volume.
- Tube has been upgraded to meet changes in fuel characteristics and resists heat and oil.
- Working pressure up to 1 Mpa (10kg/cm2).
- Temperature: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
|Part No.||Product No.||Description|
|FL10X10||3225-00054||FL10X10 FUEL HOSE 10MMX10M|
|FL10X15||3225-10014||FL10X15 FUEL HOSE 10MMX15M|
|FL12X15||3225-10015||FL12X15 FUEL HOSE 12MMX15M|
|FL3.2X15||3225-00050||FL3.2X15 FUEL HOSE 3.2MMX15M|
|FL4X15||3225-00051||FL4X15 FUEL HOSE 4MMX15M|
|FL5X15||3225-00055||FL5X15 FUEL HOSE 5MMX15M|
|FL6X15||3225-00052||FL6X15 FUEL HOSE 6MMX15M|
|FL7X15||3225-00056||FL7X15 FUEL HOSE 7MMX15M|
|FL8X15||3225-00053||FL8X15 FUEL HOSE 8MMX15M|
|FUEL LINE 10MM X 7.5MT-REE||3225-00064||FUEL LINE 10MM X 7.5MT-REE|
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum rating of 24 In./Hg for sizes less than 1⁄2" I.D., and 10 In./Hg for sizes 1⁄2" to 3⁄4" I.D. at ambient temperatures.
- Meets requirements of SAE J30R7 and DIN 73379 (except for tolerances).
- Nitrile Tube and Modified Nitrile Cover.
- Synthetic Fibre Reinforcement.
- Cover resists heat, oil, ozone and weathering.
- Available in 2ft, 25ft, or 250ft Lengths.