Gates offers hydraulics training classes to help counter personnel, store managers, technicians and outside salespeople increase hydraulic application and product knowledge to help grow your business. Our classes are held at our state-of-the-art Customer Solutions Center (CSC) facilities in Englewood, Colorado, and are open to all Gates customers and associates.
Training topics covered:
- Identify key components of a typical hydraulic system and explain their function
- Understand basic safety issues associated with hydraulic systems
- Duplicate existing hydraulic assemblies using the S․T․A․M․P․E․D․ procedure
- Inspect systems for problematic hose routing and identify potential hose failures
- Complete Hands-on assembly fabrication and coupling identification
- Utilize various accessories to maximize the life of hydraulic assemblies on equipment
Turn your employees into experts.
Let us design a hydraulics program specifically for your company’s needs. Our team of educators and industry specialists will work with you to design courses to cover equipment, safety, sales, basic industry and product knowledge, and much more.
Let’s talk logistics.
- Each course lasts 2 days, from Monday morning until Tuesday afternoon. 2 additional days of Industrial Hose training follow on Wednesday and Thursday as a part of the complete Fluid Power Workshop. Attendees typically arrive Sunday night to allow for an 8am start.
- All training materials, lunch on both days of training, group dinner, and a certificate of completion are included.
- Attendees are responsible for transportation to/from the airport and Denver, and the hotel cost.
Ready to Enroll?
Our classes fill up quickly and registration is required. Please contact Jon Romenesko at 303.744.4530 or [email protected] for registration information and/or to discuss customizing programs for your specific hydraulic training needs.
To learn more and RSVP for the workshop that best fits your schedule below Visit the Gates U Site