Gates live webinars give you, your team, or your students an opportunity to watch, listen, ask questions, and get answers in real-time, hosted by Gates industry experts and product application engineers. As your partner in powering progress, our live webinars are always free and without obligation. Just RSVP and get your team ready to learn.
- Participation requires internet connection, a projector or computer screen, a set of good speakers, and a computer microphone or phone line to call in if you want to ask live questions.
- Typical webinars last about 45 minutes, with an opportunity to ask questions upon completion.
- If you’re an educator, inform your school’s IT department that you will be downloading information from Gates.com. Ask them to white sheet anything concerning gates.com so it can pass through the school’s firewall.
For more information about upcoming webinars, please contact your local Gates representative or Bobby Bassett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Condition of the Coolant Means Everything!
During the session we will explore the % of high rates of warranties for components in the coolant system and why it’s happening. Bobby will communicate system insight, examine root cause failures and provide best practices when working on this system.
After this session you will be able to:
- Explain why up to 40% of radiators and 95% of water pumps can fail prematurely
- Describe why “if” certain conditions prevail in the coolant system, failure can be imminent
- Identify two separate, but unrelated, challenges creating failures in today’s coolant systems
- Explain why partial replacement of coolants should become a thing of the past when facilitating a repair
- Explain why the customer may return with related failures within 7 months or 7,000 miles if the system was not flushed at the time of the repair
- Communicate and simplify failures along with corrective action to the customers using a left hand / right hand diagnosis or repair approach!
- Learn about the new modular hoses and understand why installing the incorrect hose may create failure in the coolant system!
Click on the Registration link below that best fits your schedule on Oct 16th, 2018. After registration the system will post to your calendar and send you a reminder 15 min before the start of the program.
- 8:00am Central = 6:00am Pacific; 7:00am Mountain, 9:00am Eastern
- 10:00am Central = 8:00am Pacific, 9:00am Mountain, 11:00am Eastern
- 3:00pm Central = 1:00pm Pacific, 2:00pm Mountain, 4:00pm Eastern