Gates live webinars give you, your team, or your students an opportunity to watch, listen, ask questions, and get answers in real-time, hosted by Gates industry experts and product application engineers. As your partner in powering progress, our live webinars are always free and without obligation. Just RSVP and get your team ready to learn.
- Participation requires internet connection, a projector or computer screen, a set of good speakers, and a computer microphone or phone line to call in if you want to ask live questions.
- Typical webinars last about 45 minutes, with an opportunity to ask questions upon completion.
- If you’re an educator, inform your school’s IT department that you will be downloading information from Gates.com. Ask them to white sheet anything concerning gates.com so it can pass through the school’s firewall.
For more information about upcoming webinars, please contact your local Gates representative or Bobby Bassett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Webinar Sept 18th - Let’s Get Technical #3 / Timing Belts
A failed timing belt can be a catastrophic and costly experience, especially if it’s an interference engine! During this webinar we will communicate system insight, examine root cause failures and provide best practices when working on the timing belt system!
Timing Belt Failure Can Cost Big Bucks!
After this session you will be able to:
- Explain why the OEM replacement schedule is not just a recommendation!
- Describe why it’s not uncommon for a timing belt to fail after it was just replaced!
- Diagnose a timing belts wear pattern for corrective action.
- Communicate and simplify failure modes along with corrective actions to the customers using a left hand / right hand diagnosis or repair approach!
- “ Be System Smart” for success when working on the timing belt system!
Register based on the time that best fits your needs below
- Sept 18th, 8:00am Central (9am EST, 7am MST, 6am PST)
- Sept 18th, 10am Central (11am EST, 9am MST, 8am PST)
- Sept 18th, 3pm Central (4pm EST, 2pm MST, 1pm PST)
July 10th - Let’s Get Technical / Understanding Belt Failures - Become System Smart around today’s automotive and heavy duty belt systems and learn why high mileage vehicles may require more than a single component replacement. During this webinar we dive into why a belt fails, what the failures modes look like and how to read the failures to understand the corrective action of the repair. Click the play button below to view:
April 16th, 2019 - Let’s Get Technical on Condition of Coolant - Find the latest information from Gates based around the high rates of warranties for components in the coolant system. During this webinar we communicate system insight, examine root cause failures and provide best practices when working on the coolant system. Click the play button below to view: