G-Force® C12® Belts
WHY G-FORCE™ C12 BELTS?
- STRENGTH: The first CVT belt utilizing carbon tensile cord for minimal stretch and extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY: High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal topnotch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILITY: Carbon tensile cords are bonded to aramid fiber-loaded rubber with specially formulated adhesion gum, resulting in increased side-load resistance, preventing belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE: Gain optimal power transmission for faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Angle||Notched|
|03C3470||98231046||03C3470 G FORCE BELT||34.7||881||1.03||26||RVS-R||26||true|
|11C3218||98231022||11C3218 G FORCE BELT||32.18||817||1.11||28||RVS-R||26||true|
|13C3218||98231013||13C3218 G FORCE BELT||32.18||817||1.13||29||RVS-R||28||true|
|19C3218||98231012||19C3218 G FORCE BELT||32.18||817||1.17||30||RVS-R||28||true|
|19C3450||98231033||19C3450 G FORCE BELT||34.5||876||1.19||30||RVS-R||28||true|
|19C3982||98231011||19C3982 G FORCE BELT||39.82||1011||1.19||30||RVS-R||26||true|
|19C4022||98231025||19C4022 G FORCE BELT||40.22||1021||1.19||30||RVS-R||26||true|
|20C3596||98231040||20C3596 G FORCE BELT||35.96||913||1.2||31||RVS-R||26||true|
|20C4022||98231051||20C4022 G FORCE BELT||40.22||1021||1.2||30||RVS-R||26||true|
|21C3636||98231066||21C3636 G FORCE BELT||36.36||923||1.22||31||RVS-R||28||true|
POWER THROUGH THE TOUGHEST OFF-ROAD TRAILS.
For over a century, Gates has driven innovation in belt technology to power the machines that move you. Gates® G-Force™ C12 CVT belt drives are engineered to navigate the toughest off-road trails with power and efficiency. The industry's first CVT belt with carbon tensile cord also features a trapezoid top-notch and rounded cog design for superior flexibility and heat dissipation, along with a unique gum adhesion that reduces fiber pullout within the belt extending the life of the belt. Gates combines material science and process engineering to create innovative products that provide performance, reliability and the strength to withstand even the most challenging off-road environments. Continuous innovation isn’t just what we do. It’s who we are.
Features and Benefits
Advanced materials science and technology enable:
- Advanced carbon cord results in minimal stretch with extraordinary strength for faster acceleration.
- Trapezoidal top cog with rounded bottom cog provides excellent flexibility and efficiency.
- Aramid fiber loaded elastomer compound for durability and optimized performance.
- Gains optimal power transmission for fast acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
- Maintains peak power throughout the shift curve.
DON'T BREAK YOUR BELT. BREAK IT IN.
If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specifications can affect performance - or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles (10-15 minutes each) at 80°F at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. If belt installation is at a temperature of 60°F or below, perform two heat cycles in 20 minutes at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.