20G4154 G FORCE BELTProduct # 98281026
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, which includes the latest construction, material, and measuring technologies, Gates® G-Force® drive belts are designed for superior fit, performance, and durability for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. As the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), G-Force® belts are constructed with double- or single-cog designs for an exact match to the OEM belt. Extreme testing in controlled environments, as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force® belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- Constructed with advanced Aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for durability and dependability
- Double- and single-cog configurations to match OEM belt designs, maximizing heat control and flexibility
- Dynamometer testing proves G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as 5X
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled and racing environments
- Viability testing completed to match shift curves
Part # 20G4154 / 20G4154 Product # 98281026 Description 20G4154 G FORCE BELT UPC 770075525295 Outside Circumference (in) 42.375 Outside Circumference (mm) 1076 Top Width (in) 1.188 Top Width (mm) 30 Angle 28 Notched false
Double Notch No
Material Fabric Bottom
Cord Position (in) .126 Cord Position (mm) 3.2 Pitch Width (in) 1.138 Pitch Width (mm) 28.9 Thickness (in) .537 Thickness (mm) 13.6
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Pitch Length (in) 41.545 Pitch Length (mm) 1055 Recommended Sheaves Contact the Gates Made-To-Order Metals Team.
Markets/Applications G-Force® belts are specifically designed for recreational vehicles like snowmobiles and ATVs. Visit www.gates.com/gforce for an online Part Locator lookup and a recommended applications guide; or www.gatesnavigates.com for additional information.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.08
Tackle the Toughest Trails.
Your Gates® G-Force™ Belt can handle it. Whether you're taking your snowmobile on the mountainside or your ATV out for a wild ride, Gates G-Force belts are built for the toughest trails.
Developed with proprietary design software and combined with the most advanced composite materials, G-Force belts are engineered to meet the demands of your powersports equipment.
Don't Break Your Belt. Break It In.
If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than OE specifications can affect performance and stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer specifications, and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. Do not use brake cleaner.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.