45G5035 G FORCE BELTProduct # 98281051
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, which includes the latest construction, material, and measuring technologies, Gates G-Force® drive belts are designed for superior fit, performance, and durability for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. As the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), G-Force® belts are constructed with double- or single-cog designs for an exact match to the OEM belt. Extreme testing in controlled environments, as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force® belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- Constructed with advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for durability and dependability.
- Double- and single-cog configurations to match OEM belt designs, maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- Dynamometer testing proves G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as 5X.
Part # 45G5035 Product # 98281051 Description 45G5035 G FORCE BELT UPC 770075673965 Double Notch false Pitch Width (in) 1.394 Pitch Width (mm) 35.4 Cord Position (in) .126 Cord Position (mm) 3.2 Effective Length (mm) 1302 Pitch Width (in) 1.394 Pitch Width (mm) 35.4 Outside Circumference (mm) 1279 Top Width (in) 1.452 Top Width (mm) 37 Angle 35.4 Thickness (in) .53 Thickness (mm) 13,5
Markets/Applications G-Force® belts are specifically designed for recreational vehicles like snowmobiles and ATVs. Visit www.gates.com/gforce for an online Part Locator lookup and a recommended applications guide; or www.gatesnavigates.com for additional information.
Color BLACK Material EPDM
Recommended For Contact the Gates Made-To-Order Metals Team.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.78
Tackle the Toughest Trails.
Your Gates® G-Force™ Belt can handle it. Whether you're taking your snowmobile on the mountainside or your ATV out for a wild ride, Gates G-Force belts are built for the toughest trails.
Developed with proprietary design software and combined with the most advanced composite materials, G-Force belts are engineered to meet the demands of your powersports equipment.
Features and Benefits
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments.
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled and racing environments.
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit.
- Viability testing completed to match shift curves.
Don't Break Your Belt. Break It In.
If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than OE specifications can affect performance and stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer specifications, and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. Do not use brake cleaner.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.