45G5035Product # 98281051
WHY G-FORCE™ CVT BELTS?
- Delivers performance, durability, simplicity and value in extreme off-road environments.
- Flexible, high-performance materials enable grab and go mobility and responsive acceleration.
- Extended Life — shown to outlast other aftermarket belts by up to 5X.
- Advanced Aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for added dependability
Part # 45G5035 Product # 98281051 UPC 770075673965 Double Notch false Pitch Width (in) 1.394 Pitch Width (mm) 35.4 Cord Position (in) .126 Cord Position (mm) 3.2 Effective Length (mm) 1302 Pitch Width (in) 1.394 Pitch Width (mm) 35.4 Outside Circumference (mm) 1279 Top Width (in) 1.452 Top Width (mm) 37 Angle 35.4 Thickness (in) .53 Thickness (mm) 13.5
Markets/Applications G-Force® belts are specifically designed for recreational vehicles like snowmobiles and ATVs. Visit www.gates.com/gforce for an online Part Locator lookup and a recommended applications guide; or www.gatesnavigates.com for additional information.
Color BLACK Material EPDM
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.78
OFF-ROAD INNOVATION FOR EPIC ADVENTURES.
Gates® G-Force™ continuously variable transmission (CVT) belts are the ultimate, high-tech component for transferring power on your smaller recreational power sports equipment. We designed G-Force™ belts with durability, simplicity, performance and value in mind, then tested it under tough conditions in controlled environments. So, whether you’re loading up your UTV for a hard day’s work or off-roading on the road less traveled, Gates recreational belt drives and power transmission solutions continue to push the limits of what’s possible so you can, too.
Features and Benefits
Advanced materials science and technology enable:
- OEM constructed drop-in* belt; proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit (*Clutch deflection may need adjustment as necessary).
- Matches OE belt shift curves and pulley speed ratios; excellent performance at a reduced cost.
- Extensively lab-tested using severe-duty dynamometer conditions and on vehicles in the field.
- Advanced trapezoid top notch and rounded cog design maximize heat dissipation and flexibility.
- Advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord for durability and dependability.
DON'T BREAK YOUR BELT. BREAK IT IN.
If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than the OE specifications can affect performance - or stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. DO NOT USE BRAKE CLEANER.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles (10-15 minutes each) at 80°F at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. If belt installation is at a temperature of 60°F or below, perform two heat cycles in 20 minutes at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.