G-Force® C12® Belts
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, which includes the latest construction, material, and measuring technologies, Gates G-Force® C12 drive belts are designed for exceptional strength, durability, and flexibility in your recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. With Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) construction, G-Force® belts are constructed with double- or single-cog designs for an exact match to the OEM belt. Extreme testing in controlled environments, as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force® belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- Advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced, fiber-loaded rubber are used in construction for durability and dependability
- Trapezoidal top cog and rounded bottom cog design offer optimal heat resistance
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE standards
- Dynamometer tests show G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as 5X
- High-performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design
- Minimal stretch under load for consistent shifting RMS
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments
- Carbon tensile cords provide faster acceleration, improved throttle response, and consistent shifting performance
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit
- The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|03C3470 / 03C3470||98231046||03C3470 G FORCE BELT||35.875||911||1.031||26||26||false|
|11C3218 / 11C3218||98231022||11C3218 G FORCE BELT||33.375||848||1.125||29||26||false|
|13C3218 / 13C3218||98231013||13C3218 G FORCE BELT||33.375||848||1.125||29||28||false|
|19C3218 / 19C3218||98231012||19C3218 G FORCE BELT||33.375||848||1.167||30||28||false|
|19C3450 / 19C3450||98231033||19C3450 G FORCE BELT||35.625||905||1.188||30||28||false|
|19C3982 / 19C3982||98231011||19C3982 G FORCE BELT||41||1041||1.188||30||26||false|
|19C4022 / 19C4022||98231025||19C4022 G FORCE BELT||41.39||1051||1.188||30||26||false|
|20C3596 / 20C3596||98231040||20C3596 G FORCE BELT||37.134||943||1.204||31||29||false|
|20C4022 / 20C4022||98231051||20C4022 G FORCE BELT||41.375||1051||1.2||31||26||false|
|21C3636 / 21C3636||98231066||21C3636 G FORCE BELT||37.53||953||1.224||31||28||false|
G-Force® C12® Belts take racers and makes them winners.
When it comes to your racing vehicle equipment, you need industry-leading systems to put your name up on the leaderboard. Our aftermarket G-Force® belts are made for your high-speed, high-intensity applications, engineered with advanced composite materials and tested on the racetracks.
Our application experts designed the innovative G-Force® C12® belts with carbon tensile cord to achieve minimal stretch with extraordinary strength, allowing peak power throughout the shift curve for faster acceleration, improved throttle response, and optimal racing performance.
Don't Break Your Belt. Break It In.
If you don’t break-in the belt properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most power sport belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these three steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force® belt.
1. Install the Right Belt. Using a belt that’s even slightly different than OE specifications can affect performance and stop you in your tracks.
2. Align and Clean. Align the clutches according to manufacturer specifications, and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite® pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. Do not use brake cleaner.
3. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles in 20 miles. Conservatively run through the entire shift range without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.