2235 TRUFLEX BELTProduct # 84002235
Truflex® belts are engineered with superior length stability for minimal take-up requirements, perfect for all industrial, light-duty applications, including fractional horsepower (FHP) motors and applications using backside idlers.
- Flex-bonded cords are strongly secured to the belt’s body for equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates® Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing the belt’s core with extended protection from oil, dirt, and heat
- Runs with smooth, quiet operation
- Meets RMA oil and heat-resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Note: Truflex belts are offered in cross sections 2L (0), 3L (1), 4L (2), 5L (3)
Part # 4L235 / 2235 Product # 84002235 Description 2235 TRUFLEX BELT UPC 072053002577 Outside Circumference (in) 23.5 Outside Circumference (mm) 597 Effective Length (in) 23.46 Effective Length (mm) 596 Top Width (in) 0.5 Top Width (mm) 13 Section 4L Angle 36 Notched false
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial light duty applications, usually using fractional horsepower (FHP) motors.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Light-Duty Sheaves-Bored-to-Size, Light-Duty Sheaves-Bushed, Light-Duty Sheaves-Variable Pitch
Belt Notes Truflex® belts are offered in cross sections 2L (0), 3L (1), 4L (2), 5L (3).
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.1
Minimum Output. Maximum Performance.
Whether you're driving auxiliary automotive applications like electric windows, windshield wipers, and central locking systems, or you're powering drive pumps, power tools, and domestic appliance applications, your FHP motors and light-duty applications still demand the superior performance, reliability, and quality that you'll only find with Gates®.
Engineered with your Light-Duty Application in Mind.
We've engineered the Gates® Truflex™ belt with all the qualities of a great belt, including flexibility, durability, and resistance to contaminants. It includes a thin profile, designed for small-diameter sheaves, and a lower cord positioning to improve belt performance on light-duty belt drives and in your backside idler applications.