Hi-Power® II Dubl-V Belts
The Hi-Power® II Dubl-V belt is designed with a unique recessed top and bottom to maintain sidewall contact, while remaining flexible for belt drive applications that require power transmission from both sides of the belt. Use this Gates solution for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal on some driven shafts.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly secured to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Dubl-V belts are available in AA, BB, CC and DD cross sections
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|AA105 / AA105||90520105||AA105 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA112 / AA112||90520112||AA112 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA120 / AA120||90520120||AA120 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA128 / AA128||90520128||AA128 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA148 / AA148||90520148||AA148 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA51 / AA51||90520051||AA51 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA55 / AA55||90520055||AA55 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA60 / AA60||90520060||AA60 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA62 / AA62||90520062||AA62 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA64 / AA64||90520064||AA64 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
This is Hi-Power® II, on the Double
The Gates Hi-Power® II Dubl-V Belts are engineered with all the characteristics of Gates Hi-Power Belts, including the composite, multi-purpose construction and resistance in tough operating environments, with a two-belt Dubl-V construction for added stability and durability on your serpentine drives with one or more reverse bends.
A Force to be Flexed with.
The Flex-bonded carbon fiber tensile cords, supported by our patented, highly protective Flex-Weave® cover, work together to create a strong, durable double-v profile Hi-Power II belt with an extreme resistance to damaging flexing forces.