Hi-Power® II Dubl-V Belts
The Hi-Power® II Dubl-V belt is designed with a unique recessed top and bottom to maintain sidewall contact, while remaining flexible for belt drive applications that require power transmission from both sides of the belt. Use this Gates® solution for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal on some driven shafts.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly secured to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Dubl-V belts are available in AA, BB, CC and DD cross sections
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|AA105 / AA105||90520105||AA105 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA112 / AA112||90520112||AA112 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA120 / AA120||90520120||AA120 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA128 / AA128||90520128||AA128 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA148 / AA148||90520148||AA148 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA51 / AA51||90520051||AA51 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA55 / AA55||90520055||AA55 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA60 / AA60||90520060||AA60 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA62 / AA62||90520062||AA62 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
|AA64 / AA64||90520064||AA64 DUBL V BELT||AA||false|
This is Hi-Power™ II, on the Double
The Gates® Hi-Power™ II Dubl-V Belts are engineered with all the characteristics of Gates Hi-Power Belts, including the composite, multi-purpose construction and resistance in tough operating environments, with a two-belt Dubl-V construction for added stability and durability on your serpentine drives with one or more reverse bends.
A Force to be Flexed with.
The Flex-bonded carbon fiber tensile cords, supported by our patented, highly protective Flex-Weave™ cover, work together to create a strong, durable double-v profile Hi-Power II belt with an extreme resistance to damaging flexing forces.