Hi-Power® Dubl-V Belts
Gates® Hi-Power® Dubl-V belt is designed with a unique recessed top and bottom to maintain sidewall contact, while remaining flexible for belt drive applications that require power transmission from both sides of the belt. Use this Gates solution for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal on some driven shafts. It uses flex-bonded tensile cords, which are highly resistant to flexing forces, and a protective Flex-Weave® cover. It is the ideal solution for "serpentine" drives (drives with counter rotating shafts) where power is transmitted from both the top and the bottom of the belts.
- Gates curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- Flex-Bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section|
|AA105||9052-00105||AA105 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA112||9052-00112||AA112 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA120||9052-00120||AA120 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA128||9052-00128||AA128 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA148||9052-00148||AA148 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA51||9052-00051||AA51 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA55||9052-00055||AA55 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA60||9052-00060||AA60 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA62||9052-00062||AA62 DUBL V BELT||AA|
|AA64||9052-00064||AA64 DUBL V BELT||AA|
THIS IS HI-POWER™ II, ON THE DOUBLE
The Gates® Hi-Power™ II Dubl-V Belts are engineered with all the characteristics of Gates Hi-Power Belts, including the composite, multi-purpose construction and resistance in tough operating environments, with a two-belt Dubl-V construction for added stability and durability on your serpentine drives with one or more reverse bends.
Features and Benefits
- The Flex-Weave® cover is a patented construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt and heat.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Match system: All sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements.
- Dubl-V belts are available in AA, BB, CC and DD cross sections.
- Hi-Power® Dubl-V DD not included in UNISET tolerances.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Lower transmission from both sides of the belt.
- Suitable for dirty/dusty environments.
A FORCE TO BE FLEXED WITH.
The Flex-bonded carbon fiber tensile cords, supported by our patented, highly protective Flex-Weave™ cover, work together to create a strong, durable double-v profile Hi-Power II belt with an extreme resistance to damaging flexing forces.