Gates Tri-Power® V-belt is built for superior performance on heavy duty drives of classical cross-section. The raw edge construction and special notch design makes the Tri-Power® belt especially suited for drives requiring small diameter pulleys and back idlers. The patented ethylene EPDM compound construction allows the belt to resist cracking and handle extreme temperatures.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear.
- Cross oriented fiber loaded rubber compound for flexibility and stability.
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 248°F (-50°C to 120°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section|
|AX100||90122100||AX100 TRI-POWER V BELT||AX|
|AX103||90126103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||0.5||13||AX|
|AX103||90122103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||AX|
|AX105||90126105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||0.5||13||AX|
|AX105||90122105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||AX|
|AX110||90126110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||0.5||13||AX|
|AX110||90122110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||AX|
|AX112||90126112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||0.5||13||AX|
|AX112||90122112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||AX|
|AX120||90126120||AX120 TRI-POWER V BELT||0.5||13||AX|
PERFECT BELTS FOR IMPERFECT CONDITIONS.
Over time, belts fail from heat cracks, stretching or excessive wear. Belt retensioning and replacement leads to downtime, inefficiency and loss of productivity. Only Gates® molded notch V-belts, including our Tri-Power molded notch belt line, offer a patented, new ethylene construction to keep your operations running when other belts fail.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded tensile cords are strongly forged to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution with absorption of bending stress and separation without cord deterioration.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes.
EQUIPPED FOR YOUR OPERATING ENVIRONMENT.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® heavy-duty Tri-Power® Belts resist oil, heat, contaminants, tensile and flexing forces, fatigue, and shock loads. We've even engineered our proprietary EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.