Super HC® XP™ Notched Premium Belts
The flexibility of a notched belt, the power of Aramid cords, and the stability that's exclusive to Gates® Super HC® construction. Our Super HC® XP™ Notched Premium Belts are designed for applications where standard notched V-belts fail. They are tested to transmit an average of 50% more horsepower than our standard Super HC® Molded Notch belts, which helps reduce the overall drive width, weight, and cost.
- Aramid Tensile Cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability that is pound-for-pound stronger than steel
- Machined sidewalls provide even sheave groove contact for smooth operation, less slip, and reduced wear
- Distinctive green backing provides protection and wear resistance
- Flex-bonded cords are strongly secured to the body of the belt for equal load distribution of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility for compatibility with small-diameter sheaved drives
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -60°F to +250°F (-51°C to +121°C) temperature range to resist belt cracking
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|5VXP1000 / 5VXP1000||96881000||5VXP1000 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||100||5VX||false|
|5VXP1030 / 5VXP1030||96881030||5VXP1030 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||103||5VX||false|
|5VXP1060 / 5VXP1060||96881060||5VXP1060 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||106||5VX||false|
|5VXP1080 / 5VXP1080||96881080||5VXP1080 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||108||5VX||false|
|5VXP1120 / 5VXP1120||96881120||5VXP1120 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||112||5VX||false|
|5VXP1180 / 5VXP1180||96881180||5VXP1180 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||118||5VX||false|
|5VXP1230 / 5VXP1230||96881230||5VXP1230 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||123||5VX||false|
|5VXP1250 / 5VXP1250||96881250||5VXP1250 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||125||5VX||false|
|5VXP1320 / 5VXP1320||96881320||5VXP1320 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||132||5VX||false|
|5VXP1400 / 5VXP1400||96881400||5VXP1400 SHC XP NOTCHED PREMIUM NARROW SINGLE||140||5VX||false|
Building Everything We Know into Every Belt We Make
With over a century of power transmission innovation under our belts, we bring cutting edge material science and technology to yours. Our Super HC™ XP™ Notched Premium Belts combines the narrow, high speed, and high ratio construction of our Super HC™ Super HC™ XP™ belts with the reduced bending stress of precision-molded notches to bring you the ultimate belt drive system solution.
A Notch on Your Belt.
Gates® designs molded notches in our belts to reduce bending stress as the belt wraps around small diameter pulleys, thereby reducing the heat generated by rapid flexing to prevent premature belt failure. A relatively large, deep notch provides excellent flexibility for bending around pulleys by implementing the notch near the cord line.