3VX1250 SUPER HC V BELTProduct # 92013125
When your power transmission application needs a high horsepower solution but is constrained by drive weight or physical space, the answer is Super HC® Molded Notch Belts. Our proprietary construction process provides a superior combination of flex and load-carrying capacity, transmitting up to three times the horsepower versus comparably sized belts.
- Machined belt edge provides maximum sheave groove contact for even wear and extended belt life
- Designed for high horsepower, space-constrained applications
- Promotes smoother, quieter operation, with less slippage and belt wear
- Optimally constructed for small sheave diameter drives
- Patented Ethylene Material construction
- High temperature range tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) to resist cracking
- Proprietary Flex-Weave® cover protects the belt's interior from oil, contaminants, and heat
Part # 3VX1250 Product # 92013125 Description 3VX1250 SUPER HC V BELT UPC 072053015942 Outside Circumference (in) 125 Outside Circumference (mm) 3175 Top Width (in) 0.38 Top Width (mm) 10 Section 3VX Notched false
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Super HC® Sheaves
Belt Notes Gates Super HC® Molded Notch belts are available in 3VX and 5VX cross-sections.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.5
A Bond for Life
Our proprietary manufacturing process and investments in material science created a power transmission solution that outperforms other options. Flex-Bonded Cords adhere strongly to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
Tight Spaces Call for Innovative Solutions
Gates® Super HC™ Molded Notch Belts are constructed from a patented ethylene material that provides high temperature tolerance and exceptional strength. This enables our belts to deliver more horsepower, up to three times more, in less space, making them extremely versatile for a variety of manufacturing and field power transmission applications.