Metric Power™ V-Belts
Metric Power™ V-Belts are manufactured to our exacting standards for quality, safety, and dependability. Their proprietary construction ensures unmatched load-carrying capacity paired with superior flex and stretch resistance. Metric Power™ V-Belts are ideal for use as replacements on drives that require metric cross sections in a broad range of applications, including textile mills, machine tool, and food processing.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are chemically forged to the belt body, providing equal load distribution and bending stress absorption without cord deterioration
- Molded Notches (in lengths 3,000mm and under) reduce thermal and bending stresses
- Patented EPDM Material construction Exceptional operating temperature tolerance (-70°F to +250°F) helps resists belt cracking and provides application versatility
- Proprietary construction process combines flex and load-carrying capacity with reduced stretch and superior cord adhesion properties
- Meets RMA standards for oil and heat resistance
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|10X1000LI / 10X1000LI||942410100||10X1000LI||1000||10X||false|
|10X1016LI / 10X1016LI||942410101||10X1016LI||1016||10X||false|
|10X1060LI / 10X1060LI||942410106||10X1060LI||1060||10X||false|
|10X1100LI / 10X1100LI||942410110||10X1100LI||1100||10X||false|
|10X1120LI / 10X1120LI||942410112||10X1120LI||1120||10X||false|
|10X1180LI / 10X1180LI||942410118||10X1180LI||1180||10X||false|
|10X1400LI / 10X1400LI||942410140||10X1400LI||1400||10X||false|
|10X1422LI / 10X1422LI||942410142||10X1422LI||1422||10X||false|
|10X1750LI / 10X1750LI||942410175||10X1750LI||1750||10X||false|
|10X530LI / 10X530LI||942410530||10X530LI||530||10X||false|
V-Belts That Deliver a Material Difference.
Gates operates at the forefront of material science, and our Metric-Power™ V-Belts are no exception. Our patented EPDM rubber compound used in this line of belts provides wide-ranging temperature tolerance, while also meeting RMA standards and requirements for oil and heat resistance and static conductivity. This makes our Metric-Power™ V-Belts extremely versatile for a wide range of power transmission applications.
Made for the Toughest operating environments
Because our highly engineered Metric-Power™ V-Belts are impervious to rust and corrosion, they are ideally suited for high-humidity environments and applications that expose drives to the elements or require frequent wash downs. That's why they are trusted in a wide range of applications, including food and beverage manufacturing, mining, and textile processing, where traditional chain solutions can't match up.