7448 AUTO V-BELT XLProduct # 87017448
The Automotive XL ® is a durable, heavy-duty replacement V-belt designed for the most demanding engine drives. Due to thermal forces in the vehicle engine, this variable notched belt tightens on the drive as it heats up to prevent slippage or belt loss, improve belt performance, and reduce noise.
- Fiber-loaded rubber stock adds flexibility along the length of the belt and provides greater lateral stability in the pulley.
- Form-ground to ensure precise top width and sidewall dimensional control for proper fit to the pulley.
- Thermally active tensile cords for maintenance-free performance when properly installed and tensioned.
- XL Belts resist oil, heat, ozone, weather, and aging for improved belt life.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J636C specifications.
Part # 7448 Product # 87017448 Description 7448 AUTO V-BELT XL UPC 072053012828 Outside Circumference (in) 45.33 Outside Circumference (mm) 1151 Effective Length (in) 44.75 Effective Length (mm) 1137 Top Width (in) 0.41 Top Width (mm) 10 Section HC41 Angle 36 Notched false
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.23
Precision = Performance
At Gates, our products are defined by the details. That's why we've spent years perfecting our manufacturing processes to an exact science, which we use in Gates manufacturing facilities all over the world to ensure interchangeability.
Our Automotive XL V-Belts are manufactured with a patented, precision V-forming process assuring exact size and angle control for optimal performance on your vehicle’s specific make and model.
Turn Belt Volume Down a Notch
Designed with a traditional V-shaped belt profile for OE fit, our automotive experts also engineered a variable notch pattern to reduce noise and hum as the belt engages the engine sheaves.