Tri-Power® PowerBand® Belts
With a proprietary construction, Gates Tri-Power® PowerBand® belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity. This belt is engineered to transmit more horsepower than the classic cross sections in the same amount of drive space.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running, less slip and wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the belt body, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -60°F to +250°F (-51°C to +121°C) temperature range to resist belt cracking.
- 15% capacity increase over wrapped belts.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section|
|10/BX100 / 10/BX100||909810100||10/BX100 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX103 / 10/BX103||909810103||10/BX103 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX105 / 10/BX105||909810105||10/BX105 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX112 / 10/BX112||909810112||10/BX112 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX128 / 10/BX128||909810128||10/BX128 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX131 / 10/BX131||909810131||10/BX131 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX136 / 10/BX136||909810136||10/BX136 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX140 / 10/BX140||909810140||10/BX140 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX144 / 10/BX144||909810144||10/BX144 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
|10/BX158 / 10/BX158||909810158||10/BX158 TRI-POWER POWERBAND||BX|
Perfect Belts for Imperfect Conditions.
Over time, belts fail from heat cracks, stretching, or excessive wear. Belt re-tensioning and replacement leads to downtime, inefficiency, and loss of productivity. Our molded notch V-belts, including the Tri-Power belt line, offer a patented, new ethylene construction to keep your operations running when other belts fail.
Longer Life at Extreme Temperatures.
Ethylene rubber material (EPDM) resists hardening to avoid cracking with 88% broader temperature range compared to other belt materials, with a range from -60°F to +250°F (-51°C to +121°C). Gates® Tri-Power PowerBand belts meet ARPM/RMA standards for oil and heat resistance as well as static conductivity.