5V3350 SUPER HC V BELTProduct # 93343350
The Gates Super HC® V-belt combines the strength of a wrapped belt construction with the economies of a narrow section V-belt. Pioneered and patented by Gates®, the wrapped, "narrow" belt cross-sections on our Super HC® V-Belts can transmit up to three times the horsepower of classical cross-sections (A, B, C, and D) in the same amount of drive space. Super HC® belts are suitable for virtually any industrial application, particularly those where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical. Super HC® V-belts also have exclusive Gates construction features for longer life on your drives!
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Up to 300% capacity increase over classical belts
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
Part # 5V3350 / 5V3350 Product # 93343350 Description 5V3350 SUPER HC V BELT UPC 072053290981 Outside Circumference (in) 335 Outside Circumference (mm) 8509 Top Width (in) 0.62 Top Width (mm) 16 Section 5V Notched false
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Super HC® Sheaves
Belt Notes Gates Super HC® belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 4.4
Small Space. Big Power.
Gates® Super HC™ combines the strength of wrapped belt construction with the ergonomics of a narrow section V-belt, allowing your Super HC™ V-belt to transmit more power in up to 50% reduced space, with a design that's significantly more compact than classical section V-belts. This means more power, less space, and less overall drive costs in your operations.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the belt body, resulting in equal load distribution, resistance to fatigue and shockloads, and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provide uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service and reduced pulley wear
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- The vulcanised Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear
- The belt will not catch fire from heat buildup, even with severe slippage
- The Flex-Weave oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt
- Gates Super HC belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections
Flexible Construction for Adaptable Application.
The strong yet flexible Gates® Super HC™ belts are a high-performance power transmission solution suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. You'll find Super HC™ belts working hard in construction, mining, off-highway, agriculture, aggregates, HVAC, general processing facilities, and much more. And because we offer our V-belts in a broad range of sizes, you'll always find a perfect fit for your unique application demands