5V530 SUPER HC V BELTProduct # 93340530
Pioneered and patented by Gates, the wrapped, "narrow" belt cross-sections on our Super HC® V-Belts can transmit up to three times the horsepower of classical cross-sections (A, B, C, and D) in the same amount of drive space. Super HC® belts are suitable for virtually any industrial application, particularly those where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear
- Up to 300% capacity increase over classical belts
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the belt body, resulting in equal load distribution, resistance to fatigue and shockloads, and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -70°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
- Gates Super HC belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections
Part # 5V530 / 5V530 Product # 93340530 Description 5V530 SUPER HC V BELT UPC 072053274134 Outside Circumference (in) 53 Section 5V Notched false
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Super HC® Sheaves
Belt Notes Gates Super HC® belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.73
Small Space. Big Power.
Gates Super HC® combines the strength of wrapped belt construction with the ergonomics of a narrow section V-belt, allowing your Super HC® V-belt to transmit more power in up to 50% reduced space, with a design that's significantly more compact than classical section V-belts. This means more power, less space, and less overall drive costs in your operations.
Flexible Construction for Adaptable Application.
The strong yet flexible Gates Super HC® belts are a high-performance power transmission solution suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. You'll find Super HC® belts working hard in construction, mining, off-highway, agriculture, aggregates, HVAC, general processing facilities, and much more. And because we offer our V-belts in a broad range of sizes, you'll always find a perfect fit for your unique application demands