5V1320 SUPER HC V BELTProduct # 93341320
The Gates Super HC® V-belt combines the strength of a wrapped belt construction with the economies of a narrow section V-belt. It transmits more power in a given space and allows more compact drive design than classical section V-belts. In short, it offers you more power and considerably reduces the space needed. This significantly cuts the overall drive cost. Super HC® V-belts also have exclusive Gates construction features for longer life on your drives!
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements.
- Up to 300% capacity increase over classical belts.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
Part # 5V1320 / 5V1320 Product # 93341320 Description 5V1320 SUPER HC V BELT UPC 072053290790 Outside Circumference (in) 132 Section 5V
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where space, weight and horsepower capacity are critical.
Belt Notes Gates Super HC® belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections. Recommended For Super HC® Sheaves
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.74
SMALL SPACE. BIG POWER.
Gates® Super HC™ combines the strength of wrapped belt construction with the ergonomics of a narrow section V-belt, allowing your Super HC™ V-belt to transmit more power in up to 50% reduced space, with a design that's significantly more compact than classical section V-belts. This means more power, less space, and less overall drive costs in your operations.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the belt body, resulting in equal load distribution, resistance to fatigue and shockloads, and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Arched top, concave sidewalls and rounded corners provide uniform tensile loading and uniform pulley sidewall contact for excellent belt service and reduced pulley wear.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- The vulcanized Flex-bonded tensile cords provide superior resistance to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat buildup, even with severe slippage.
- The Flex-Weave oil and heat resistant cover protects the belt.
- Gates Super HC belts are available in 3V, 5V, and 8V cross-sections.
FLEXIBLE CONSTRUCTION FOR ADAPTABLE APPLICATION.
The strong yet flexible Gates® Super HC™ belts are a high-performance power transmission solution suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. You'll find Super HC™ belts working hard in construction, mining, off-highway, agriculture, aggregates, HVAC, general processing facilities, and much more. And because we offer our V-belts in a broad range of sizes, you'll always find a perfect fit for your unique application demands.