11/8V1250 SUPER HC POWERBANDProduct # 938711125
When uptime is a must, equip your drives with with Super HC PowerBand belts. With a superior combination of flex and load, the PowerBand® construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- Flex-Weave® cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
Part # 11/8V1250 / 11/8V1250 Product # 938711125 Description 11/8V1250 SUPER HC POWERBAND UPC 072053703238 Outside Circumference (in) 125 Section 8V Notched false Num Strands 11
Markets/Applications Recommended for multiple V-belt drives exposed to pulsating or heavy shock loads which can make belts whip, turn over or jump off the drive. Size Range/Availability Belt Slitters located onsite at several Gates Service Centers can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed. Large Inventory of standard lengths and widths are readily available. See sizing table for details. Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: 3V (45 to 220 inch), 5V (50 to 660 inch) and 8V (100 to 660 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Super HC® Sheaves
Belt Notes Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size. For example, 5/3V800 represents a 3V800 with 5 joined strands. Belt product number is 8 or 9 digits constructed of product series prefix, number of strands, and belt length. For example, 93855080 represents a "3V" section PowerBand® (9385) with 5 strands (5) that is 80.0 inches (080) long.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 52.58
Bring on the Vibration.
Because your Super HC PowerBand belt can handle it. Gates® Super HC™ Powerband™ belts are engineered for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over, or jump off the pulleys, and work best for operations subjected to pulsating loads. The Powerband technology consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus providing more powerful, tougher performance than all the belts taken separately.
Stable. Smooth. Efficient.
Super HC Powerband belts are designed for high stability and smooth running on the toughest drives, with compact construction to save you drive space and weight thanks to the high transmission efficiency and superior material construction.
If you need a custom design for your unique application, contact our team of product engineers.