Super HC® PowerBand® Belts
When uptime is a must, equip your drives with Gates Super HC® PowerBand® belts. Super HC PowerBand belts offer a solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. With a superior combination of flex and load, the PowerBand® construction consists of multiple V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band that functions as a single unit. This means a tougher, more stable solution with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove.
- Highly resistant to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- High stability and smooth running on the toughest drives.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section|
|10/3V1000 / 10/3V1000||938510100||10/3V1000 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1060 / 10/3V1060||938510106||10/3V1060 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1120 / 10/3V1120||938510112||10/3V1120 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1180 / 10/3V1180||938510118||10/3V1180 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1250 / 10/3V1250||938510125||10/3V1250 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1320 / 10/3V1320||938510132||10/3V1320 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V1400 / 10/3V1400||938510140||10/3V1400 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V300 / 10/3V300||938510030||10/3V300 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V315 / 10/3V315||938510031||10/3V315 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
|10/3V335 / 10/3V335||938510033||10/3V335 SUPER HC POWERBAND||3V|
BRING ON THE VIBRATION.
Because your Super HC PowerBand belt can handle it. Gates® Super HC™ Powerband™ belts are engineered for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over, or jump off the pulleys, and work best for operations subjected to pulsating loads. The Powerband technology consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus providing more powerful, tougher performance than all the belts taken separately.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded tensile cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Flex-Weave® cover is a patented fabric construction for longer life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Gates Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Strong band controls belt-to-belt distance and prevents sideways bending.
- Super HC® PowerBand® is available in SPB, SPC, 3V(9J), 5V(15J) and 8V(25J) sections.
STABLE. SMOOTH. EFFICIENT.
Super HC Powerband belts are designed for high stability and smooth running on the toughest drives, with compact construction to save you drive space and weight thanks to the high transmission efficiency and superior material construction. If you need a custom design for your unique application, contact our team of product engineers.