BP65Product # 91860065
Made to take on your toughest jobs, Predator® Single Belts are the markets' leading heavy duty V-belts. The stronger than steel extra heavy-duty belt construction is designed to handle high horsepower motors, frequent shock loads, high heat, and the harshest operating environments in extremely demanding applications. They provide extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance. Unique in their extreme robustness and high load carrying capability they are unrivaled.
- Aramid Tensile Cords limit stretch while providing extraordinary strength and durability
- Minimal retensioning reduces maintenance needs
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards
Part # BP65 / BP65 Product # 91860065 Description BP65 UPC 770075137368 Outside Circumference (in) 68 Notched false
Markets/Applications Predator® belts are well suited as replacement belts for applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, heavy construction and sand/gravel operations.
Belt Notes Predator® belts do not meet RMA requirements for belt static conductivity. When application requires Predator® belt sets, request belts with same group/match number.
Customer Pack Weight (lbs.) 0.76
Slim Down Your Drives
Predator® Single Belts aramid tensile cord construction is pound for pound stronger than steel, so they can handle up to 2.2 times more horsepower than standard v-belts. This enables more compact drive design, which reduces overall weight and wear on other drive components.
Features and Benefits
- The puncture and abrasion-resistant bareback cover reduces friction and heat buildup during shock load conditions
- Patented Curved Sidewall extends drive life by reducing sidewall wear on the belt and sheave
- Note: Predator® Single Belts are not made to meet static resistance requirements
Tackle Tough Applications.
Predator® belts are engineered as OE quality replacement belts for heavy duty applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, construction, and sand/gravel operations.