SPB2000PProduct # 919002000
Predator® Single Belts are made to take on your toughest jobs. The stronger than steel extra heavy-duty belt construction is designed to handle high horsepower motors, frequent shock loads, high heat, and the harshest operating environments. They provide extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance.
- Aramid Tensile Cords limit stretch while providing extraordinary strength and durability
- The puncture and abrasion-resistant Bareback Cover reduce friction and heat buildup during shock load conditions
- Patented Curved Sidewall extends drive life by reducing sidewall wear on the belt and sheave
- Minimal retensioning reduces maintenance needs
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards
- Note: Predator® Single Belts are not made to meet static resistance requirements
Part # SPB2000P / SPB2000P Product # 919002000 Description SPB2000P UPC 770075136866 Notched false
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Pitch Length (mm) 2000
Markets/Applications Predator® belts are well suited as replacement belts for applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, heavy construction and sand/gravel operations.
Belt Notes Predator® belts do not meet RMA requirements for belt static conductivity. When application requires Predator® belt sets, request belts with same group/match number.
Customer Pack Weight (lbs.) 1.05
Slim Down Your Drives
Predator® Single Belts aramid tensile cord construction is pound for pound stronger than steel, so they can handle up to 2.2 times more horsepower than standard v-belts. This enables more compact drive design, which reduces overall weight and wear on other drive components.
Tackle Tough Applications.
Predator® belts are engineered as OE quality replacement belts for heavy duty applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, construction, and sand/gravel operations.