Predator® Single Belts
Predator® Single Belts are made to take on your toughest jobs. The stronger than steel extra heavy-duty belt construction is designed to handle high horsepower motors, frequent shock loads, high heat, and the harshest operating environments. They provide extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance.
- Aramid Tensile Cords limit stretch while providing extraordinary strength and durability
- The puncture and abrasion-resistant Bareback Cover reduce friction and heat buildup during shock load conditions
- Patented Curved Sidewall extends drive life by reducing sidewall wear on the belt and sheave
- Minimal retensioning reduces maintenance needs
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards
- Note: Predator® Single Belts are not made to meet static resistance requirements
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|5VP1000 / 5VP1000||91880100||5VP1000||100||false|
|5VP1060 / 5VP1060||91880106||5VP1060||106||false|
|5VP1120 / 5VP1120||91880112||5VP1120||112||false|
|5VP1180 / 5VP1180||91880118||5VP1180||118||false|
|5VP1250 / 5VP1250||91880125||5VP1250||125||false|
|5VP1320 / 5VP1320||91880132||5VP1320||132||false|
|5VP1400 / 5VP1400||91880140||5VP1400||140||false|
|5VP1500 / 5VP1500||91880150||5VP1500||150||false|
|5VP1600 / 5VP1600||91880160||5VP1600||160||false|
|5VP1700 / 5VP1700||91880170||5VP1700||170||false|
Slim Down Your Drives
Predator® Single Belts aramid tensile cord construction is pound for pound stronger than steel, so they can handle up to 2.2 times more horsepower than standard v-belts. This enables more compact drive design, which reduces overall weight and wear on other drive components.
Tackle Tough Applications.
Predator® belts are engineered as OE quality replacement belts for heavy duty applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, construction, and sand/gravel operations.