10/3VP1000Product # 918010100
Gates' Predator® PowerBand® belt design offers a solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. It consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high-strength tie band allowing the belts to work together as one unit. The Predator® PowerBand® belt is especially designed for demanding applications and harsh environments and offers a high resistance to vibration. Specifically designed for high-demand applications, the extra heavy-duty belt construction provides extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance.
- Aramid Tensile Cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability that is pound-for-pound stronger than steel.
- Bareback Cover resists debris and allows the belt to slip under extreme shock load conditions, reducing heat buildup and prolonging belt life.
- Multiple layer Tie Band provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off of the drive.
Part # 10/3VP1000 Product # 918010100 UPC 072053698534 Cross Section 3V Effective Length (in) 100 Effective Length (mm) 2540 Outside Circumference (in) 100.85 Outside Circumference (mm) 2562 Section 3V Number of Strands 10 Top Width (in) 0.36 Top Width (mm) 9 Angle 40 Thickness (in) 0.39 Thickness (mm) 10
Size Range/Availability Belt Slitters located onsite at several Gates Service Centers can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed. Large Inventory of standard lengths and widths are readily available. See sizing table for details. Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: CP (80 to 400 inch), 3VP (45 to 220 inch), 5VP (50 to 660 inch) and 8VP (100 to 660 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time. Markets/Applications Predator® belts are well suited as replacement belts for applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, heavy construction and sand/gravel operations.
Material Gates Neoprene Compound
Belt Notes Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size. For example, 5/3VP800 represents a 3VP800 with 5 joined strands. Belt product number is 8 or 9 digits constructed of product series prefix, number of strands, and belt length. For example, 91805080 represents a "3VP" section PowerBand® (9180) with 5 strands (5) that is 80.0 inches (080) long. Predator® belts do not meet RMA requirements for belt static conductivity. When application requires Predator® PowerBand® belt sets, request same group/match number. Recommended For Super HC® Sheaves as recommended by DesignFlex® Pro™ drive analysis. WARNING: Do NOT use with backside idlers.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 7.94
THE WORLD'S PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION V-BELT.
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) (except for 8VP) and as such can be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Features a multiple layer tie band that provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off the drive.
- Gates curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- At least 40% higher power ratings than standard construction V-belts.
- Fiber-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
- Aramid tensile cords easily handle shock loads.
- Strong tie band joins the back of all belts.
- No need for constant belt re-tensioning.
- Available on demand in matched sets.
- Double layer bare back fabric cover.
- Flex bonded aramid tensile cords.
- Less maintenance, less downtime.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
TACKLE TOUGH APPLICATIONS.
Predator® belts are engineered as OE quality replacement belts for heavy duty applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, construction, and sand/gravel operations.