Gates' Predator® PowerBand® belt design offers a solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. It consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high-strength tie band allowing the belts to work together as one unit. The Predator® PowerBand® belt is especially designed for demanding applications and harsh environments and offers a high resistance to vibration. Specifically designed for high-demand applications, the extra heavy-duty belt construction provides extraordinary high impact strength, capacity, and wear resistance.
- Aramid Tensile Cords combine limited stretch with extraordinary strength and durability that is pound-for-pound stronger than steel.
- Bareback Cover resists debris and allows the belt to slip under extreme shock load conditions, reducing heat buildup and prolonging belt life.
- Multiple layer Tie Band provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off of the drive.
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|10/3VP1000 / 10/3VP1000||918010100||10/3VP1000||3VP|
|10/3VP1060 / 10/3VP1060||918010106||10/3VP1060||3VP|
|10/3VP1120 / 10/3VP1120||918010112||10/3VP1120||3VP|
|10/3VP1180 / 10/3VP1180||918010118||10/3VP1180||3VP|
|10/3VP1250 / 10/3VP1250||918010125||10/3VP1250||3VP|
|10/3VP1320 / 10/3VP1320||918010132||10/3VP1320||3VP|
|10/3VP1400 / 10/3VP1400||918010140||10/3VP1400||3VP|
|10/3VP450 / 10/3VP450||918010045||10/3VP450||3VP|
|10/3VP475 / 10/3VP475||918010047||10/3VP475||3VP|
THE WORLD'S PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION V-BELT.
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) (except for 8VP) and as such can be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Features a multiple layer tie band that provides excellent lateral rigidity to prevent belts from turning over or from coming off the drive.
- Gates curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
- At least 40% higher power ratings than standard construction V-belts.
- Fiber-loaded compound for improved belt stability.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C).
- Aramid tensile cords easily handle shock loads.
- Strong tie band joins the back of all belts.
- No need for constant belt re-tensioning.
- Available on demand in matched sets.
- Double layer bare back fabric cover.
- Flex bonded aramid tensile cords.
- Less maintenance, less downtime.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
TACKLE TOUGH APPLICATIONS.
Predator® belts are engineered as OE quality replacement belts for heavy duty applications exposed to pulsating loads or heavy shock loads, such as mining, agriculture, wood processing, oil field equipment, construction, and sand/gravel operations.