10/A100 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELTProduct # 909210100
Gates Hi-Power™ PowerBand™ V-Belt construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove. It offers a solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. They consist of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band offering a tougher more stable solution compared to a single belt.
- Flex-bonded tensile cords are vulcanized as one solid unit making the belt highly resistant to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Strong band controls belt-to-belt distance and prevents sideways bending.
- Elastomeric compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
Part # 10/A100 / 10/A100 Product # 909210100 Description 10/A100 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT UPC 072053745290 Outside Circumference (in) 102 Section A Number of Strands 10
Size Range/Availability Belt Slitters located onsite at several Gates Service Centers can cut down an existing belt in inventory to the strand width needed. Large Inventory of standard lengths and widths are readily available. See sizing table for details. Made-To-Order Belt Lengths are available in any size from: A (38 to 212 inch), B (35 to 663 inch), C (56 to 662 inch) and D (126 to 665 inch). Check with Customer Service for minimum order quantity and manufacturing lead time. Markets/Applications Recommended for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the drive.
Belt Notes Belt part number is constructed by placing the (#) number of strands required followed by a slash (/) in front of the belt size. For example; 5/B66 represents a B66 with 5 joined strands. Belt product number is 8 or 9 digits constructed of product series prefix, number of strands, and belt length. For example, 90925066 represents an "A" section PowerBand® (9092) with 5 strands (5) that is 66.0 inches (066) long. Recommended For Multi-Duty® Sheaves (B, C, D)
Weight (lbs.) 11.47
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE WITH PULSATING LOADS.
Hi-Power™ II PowerBand™ belts are especially developed for high-power drives subjected to pulsating loads. The PowerBand technology consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus providing more powerful, tougher performance than the sum of the belts measured separately.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Gates® Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU-ATEX.
- Savings in drive space and weight due to high transmission efficiency.
- High stability and smooth running on the toughest drives.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C).
- Important design economies possible.
- Available on demand in Matched sets.
- Better resistance to vibrations.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
EQUIPPED FOR YOUR OPERATING ENVIRONMENT.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® Hi-Power II PowerBand belts resist oil and heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging. We've even engineered the EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.