Hi-Power® PowerBand® V-Belts
Gates Hi-Power™ PowerBand™ V-Belt construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove. It offers a solution for drives where single belts vibrate, turn over or jump off the pulleys. They consist of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band offering a tougher more stable solution compared to a single belt.
- Flex-bonded tensile cords are vulcanized as one solid unit making the belt highly resistant to tensile and flexing forces, fatigue and shock loads.
- Strong band controls belt-to-belt distance and prevents sideways bending.
- Elastomeric compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Section|
|9093-05094||5/B94 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||95.8||2434||B|
|10/A100 / 10/A100||909210100||10/A100 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A105 / 10/A105||909210105||10/A105 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A110 / 10/A110||909210110||10/A110 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A112 / 10/A112||909210112||10/A112 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A120 / 10/A120||909210120||10/A120 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A128 / 10/A128||909210128||10/A128 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A136 / 10/A136||909210136||10/A136 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A144 / 10/A144||909210144||10/A144 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
|10/A158 / 10/A158||909210158||10/A158 HI-POWER II PWRBND BELT||A|
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE WITH PULSATING LOADS.
Hi-Power™ II PowerBand™ belts are especially developed for high-power drives subjected to pulsating loads. The PowerBand technology consists of several V-belts joined together by a permanent, high strength tie band, thus providing more powerful, tougher performance than the sum of the belts measured separately.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is a patented fabric construction for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the belt core from oil, dirt and heat.
- Concave sidewalls provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for equal loading and uniform wear.
- Gates® Curves provide full contact with pulley grooves for uniform loading of cords, uniform wear and increased belt life.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU-ATEX.
- Savings in drive space and weight due to high transmission efficiency.
- High stability and smooth running on the toughest drives.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Important design economies possible.
- Available on demand in Matched sets.
- Better resistance to vibrations.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
EQUIPPED FOR YOUR OPERATING ENVIRONMENT.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® Hi-Power II PowerBand belts resist oil and heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging. We've even engineered the EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.