A24 HI-POWER II BELTProduct # 90026024
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running and less slip and wear
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bound to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates® Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- -30°F to 140°F temperature range
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
Part # A24 Product # 90026024 Description A24 HI-POWER II BELT UPC 072053017236 Outside Circumference (in) 26 Outside Circumference (mm) 660 Top Width (in) 0.5 Top Width (mm) 13 Section A Notched false
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, including v-flat drives.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sheaves Multi-Duty® Sheaves
Belt Notes Gates Hi-Power® belts are available in A, B, C, D and E cross sections.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.16
Equipped for Your Operating Environment.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® Hi-Power™ II Belts resist oil, heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging. We've even engineered the EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
Less Stress. More Power.
Gates® Flex Weave™ oil and heat resistant cover is designed with built-in static connectivity to protect your belt core from the toughest operating environments. The proprietary, woven Flex Weave™ fabric increases the angle facing the direction of pull, developing even less stress for a given amount of bending.