Hi-Power® II Belts
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running and less slip and wear
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bound to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Gates® Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life
- -30°F to 140°F temperature range
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|A100||90026100||A100 HI-POWER II BELT||102||2591||0.5||13||A||false|
|A100 / A100||90022100||A100 HI-POWER II BELT||102||A||false|
|A101||90026101||A101 HI-POWER II BELT||103||2616||0.5||13||A||false|
|A101 / A101||90022101||A101 HI-POWER II BELT||103||A||false|
|A102||90026102||A102 HI-POWER II BELT||104||2642||0.5||13||A||false|
|A102 / A102||90022102||A102 HI-POWER II BELT||104||A||false|
|A103||90026103||A103 HI-POWER II BELT||105||2667||0.5||13||A||false|
|A103 / A103||90022103||A103 HI-POWER II BELT||105||A||false|
|A104 / A104||90022104||A104 HI-POWER II BELT||106||A||false|
|A105||90026105||A105 HI-POWER II BELT||107||2718||0.5||13||A||false|
Equipped for Your Operating Environment.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® Hi-Power™ II Belts resist oil, heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging. We've even engineered the EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
Less Stress. More Power.
Gates® Flex Weave™ oil and heat resistant cover is designed with built-in static connectivity to protect your belt core from the toughest operating environments. The proprietary, woven Flex Weave™ fabric increases the angle facing the direction of pull, developing even less stress for a given amount of bending.