Part # A100 / A100 Product # 90022100 Description A100 HI-POWER II BELT UPC 072053200614 Outside Circumference (in) 102 Section A
Markets/Applications Suitable for all industrial applications, including v-flat drives.
Belt Notes Gates Hi-Power® belts are available in A, B, C, D and E cross sections. Recommended For Multi-Duty® Sheaves
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.67
EQUIPPED FOR YOUR OPERATING ENVIRONMENT.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® Hi-Power® II Belts resist oil, heat, ozone, sunlight, weather, and aging. We've even engineered the EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.
Features and Benefits
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bound to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Gates® Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
- The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing extended protection to the core of the belt from oil, dirt, and heat.
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running and less slip and wear.
- Match system: All sizes meet Gates UNISET tolerances, they can be installed without matching.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements.
- High-quality rubber compound protects the belt against heat, ozone and sunlight.
- The belt will not catch fire from heat buildup, even with severe slippage.
- Long belt life reducing replacement and maintenance costs.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C).
- Excellent performance/cost ratio.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Reliability and efficiency.
LESS STRESS. MORE POWER.
Gates® Flex-Weave® oil and heat resistant cover is designed with built-in static connectivity to protect your belt core from the toughest operating environments. The proprietary, woven Flex-Weave® fabric increases the angle facing the direction of pull, developing even less stress for a given amount of bending.