PowerGrip® Twin Power® Timing Belts
Twin Power® belts have precision-formed elastomeric teeth on both sides to provide high-loading capacity synchronization from both driving surfaces. Gates® PowerGrip® Twin Power® Timing Belts are suitable for all industrial serpentine applications that require rotation reversal in some driven shafts.
- Gates Twin Power belts have nylon facing on both tooth surfaces to provide equal load carrying capabilities on either side of belt.
- Belt capacity is equal to standard single-sided PowerGrip Timing belts.
- High efficiency positive drive.
- High tooth jump resistance.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Recommended Pulleys: PowerGrip® Timing Pulleys
We're Taking Down Downtime.
Gates® Twin Power PowerGrip Belts run quieter than roller chain drives and eliminate the need for lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance, downtime and labor in your operations.
Give Your Applications 100% on Both Sides, Without Compromise.
Twin Power™ can transmit up to 100% of its maximum rated load from either side of the belt; alternatively, it can transmit a load on both sides – provided the sum of the loads does not exceed the maximum capacity.