PowerGrip® HTD® Belts
PowerGrip® HTD® synchronous belts have a larger, more robust curvilinear tooth profile for increased capacity, as compared to other timing belts.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Durable elastomeric backing protects against environmental pollution as well as frictional wear if power is transmitted from the back of the belt.
- 30% increase in horsepower ratings, as compared to traditional timing belts.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Profile||Width||Pitch||Pitch Length||Number of Teeth|
|1000-5M-09 / 1000-5M-09||92930518||1000-5M-09||HTD||9 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1000-5M-15 / 1000-5M-15||92930549||1000-5M-15||HTD||15 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1000-5M-25 / 1000-5M-25||92930580||1000-5M-25||HTD||25 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1000-8M-20 / 1000-8M-20||929390083||1000-8M-20||HTD||20 mm||8 mm||1000 mm||125|
|1000-8M-30 / 1000-8M-30||929390082||1000-8M-30||HTD||30 mm||8 mm||1000 mm||125|
|1000-8M-50 / 1000-8M-50||929350382||1000-8M-50||HTD||50 mm||8 mm||1000 mm||125|
|1000-8M-85 / 1000-8M-85||929350383||1000-8M-85||HTD||85 mm||8 mm||1000 mm||125|
|1002-3M-06 / 1002-3M-06||92930339||1002-3M-06||HTD||6 mm||3 mm||1002 mm||334|
|1002-3M-09 / 1002-3M-09||92930383||1002-3M-09||HTD||9 mm||3 mm||1002 mm||334|
|1002-3M-15 / 1002-3M-15||92930427||1002-3M-15||HTD||15 mm||3 mm||1002 mm||334|
Your Pitch Drives Your Belt Performance.
Gates® PowerGrip™ HTD™ 8M, 14M, and 20M belts are designed for high performance, high capacity drives in the machine tool, paper and textile industries where durability and low maintenance are required. For domestic appliances, office machines, electric tools, and applications in the processing and chemical industries, we recommend 3M and 5M pitch HTD belts. If you need assistance determining the right belt for your application, or you need to create a custom power transmission solution, contact our team of application experts.
The curvilinear PowerGrip™ HTD™ tooth geometry eliminates stress concentration at tooth roots, allowing for higher power capacity and longer service life, with teeth that mesh smoothly with the pulley grooves to reduce speed variations and prevent belt slippage.