GT3 1720-5MGT-25Product # 94008344
Reduce both initial and operating costs with Gates PowerGrip® GT®3 belt. It has two times the rating of competitive RPP® belts and its predecessors PowerGrip® GT® and HTD®, with the largest selection of belts and sprockets in the industry. At reduced widths, GT3 belts can be used as a direct replacement for most 8mm and 14mm pitch standard rubber RPP® and HTD® synchronous belts.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation
- Gates patented tooth profile is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove silhouette; sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable surface for long service life
- PowerGrip® GT®3 belts are available in 2, 3, 5, 8, and 14mm pitch sizes. A single twist cord helps prevent the belt from moving downward on vertical shaft ACHE applications
- PowerGrip® GT®3 exceeds HTD® in tooth ratchet resistance
- Rated from -35°C to 100°C
- Custom PowerGrip® belts can also be made to your requirements, with options including alternative material tensile cords, various rubber compounds, extra backings, and more
Part # 1720-5MGT-25 / 1720-5MGT-25 Product # 94008344 Description GT3 1720-5MGT-25 UPC 770075596837 Profile MGT Width 25 mm Pitch 5 mm Pitch Length 1720 mm Number of Teeth 344
Markets/Applications PowerGrip® GT®3 belts are suitable for many applications such as HVAC, office machines, machine tools, hand power tools, postage handling, spindle drives, food processors, sewing machines, robotics, linear and light package conveyor.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sprockets PowerGrip® GT®2 and Poly Chain® GT® Sprockets
Belt Notes PowerGrip® GT®3 part numbers are comprised of pitch, pitch length and width. For example; part number 400-5MGT-09 denotes a 400mm pitch length, 5mm pitch and 9mm width.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.4
Belt Performance By The Numbers.
Exceptional Engineering at Every Inch.
Our engineers worked tirelessly to construct our high performance PowerGrip® GT®3 Belts. The technologically advanced fiberglass tensile cord equips this belt for greater carrying, tension, and pressure capacity, with a helically wound tensile member for strength, flex life, and elongation resistance. The belt's elastomeric teeth are precision manufactured for accurate spacing, with a low-friction nylon facing to protect the tooth surfaces against wear,environmental pollution, and contaminants.
Equip your application with the power of Gates PowerGrip® Belts.