PowerGrip® GT®3 Belts
Reduce both initial and operating costs with Gates PowerGrip® GT®3 belt. It has two times the rating of competitive RPP® belts and its predecessors PowerGrip® GT® and HTD®, with the largest selection of belts and sprockets in the industry. At reduced widths, GT3 belts can be used as a direct replacement for most 8mm and 14mm pitch standard rubber RPP® and HTD® synchronous belts.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation
- Gates patented tooth profile is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove silhouette; sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable surface for long service life
- PowerGrip® GT®3 belts are available in 2, 3, 5, 8, and 14mm pitch sizes. A single twist cord helps prevent the belt from moving downward on vertical shaft ACHE applications
- PowerGrip® GT®3 exceeds HTD® in tooth ratchet resistance
- Rated from -35°C to 100°C
- Custom PowerGrip® belts can also be made to your requirements, with options including alternative material tensile cords, various rubber compounds, extra backings, and more
|Part #||Product #||Description||Profile||Width||Pitch||Pitch Length||Number of Teeth|
|099-3MGT-06||94003033||GT3 099-3MGT-06||MGT||6 mm||3 mm||99 mm||33|
|099-3MGT-09||94004033||GT3 099-3MGT-09||MGT||9 mm||3 mm||99 mm||33|
|099-3MGT-15||94005033||GT3 099-3MGT-15||MGT||15 mm||3 mm||99 mm||33|
|100-2MGT-04||94000050||GT3 100-2MGT-04||MGT||4 mm||2 mm||100 mm||50|
|100-2MGT-06||94001050||GT3 100-2MGT-06||MGT||6 mm||2 mm||100 mm||50|
|100-2MGT-09||94002050||GT3 100-2MGT-09||MGT||9 mm||2 mm||100 mm||50|
|1000-5MGT-09||94006200||GT3 1000-5MGT-09||MGT||9 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1000-5MGT-15||94007200||GT3 1000-5MGT-15||MGT||15 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1000-5MGT-25||94008200||GT3 1000-5MGT-25||MGT||25 mm||5 mm||1000 mm||200|
|1040-8MGT-12||93561211||GT3 1040-8MGT-12||MGT||12 mm||8 mm||1040 mm||130|
Belt Performance By The Numbers.
Exceptional Engineering at Every Inch.
Our engineers worked tirelessly to construct our high performance PowerGrip® GT®3 Belts. The technologically advanced fiberglass tensile cord equips this belt for greater carrying, tension, and pressure capacity, with a helically wound tensile member for strength, flex life, and elongation resistance. The belt's elastomeric teeth are precision manufactured for accurate spacing, with a low-friction nylon facing to protect the tooth surfaces against wear,environmental pollution, and contaminants.
Equip your application with the power of Gates PowerGrip® Belts.